“When we go camping, we put frozen steaks in the marinade in a sealed plastic container at the bottom of our cooler. By the second night, they’re thawed, tender and ready to cook.” —Louise Graybiel, Toronto, Ontario
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients. Add the steaks; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Ribeyes in Taste of Home June/July 2010, p61
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Ribeyes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review