- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, chives and basil. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until completely set. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Gourmet Scrambled Eggs for 2
Sort By :
I love these eggs! This has become a favorite and go-to egg dish. The taste resembles the taste of an omlet. The basil gives it a slightly sweet taste. Love it!!
We have a small herb garden,I added some fresh tomato and a little lemon tyme.When it was cooked for a side we used dijon mustard just a hint.Even the kids loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >