Marcia Braun of Scott City, Kansas stir together corn bread mix, French onion dip and canned corn to make this super-moist side dish. "It went over so well at Thanksgiving one year that it's now served at all our holiday gatherings," she says with a smile.
- 3 eggs
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, dip, butter, corn bread mix, salt and pepper until combined. Stir in the corn.
- Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Golden Corn Casserole in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p57
Reviews for Golden Corn Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review