Golden Corn Casserole Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, dip, butter, corn bread mix, salt and pepper until combined. Stir in the corn.
- Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Golden Corn Casserole
Sort By :
"I made this recently for my church carry-in and had numerous people telling me how exceptional it is! I love it too and recommend it highly!"
"The French onion dip really made this stand out from regular corn casserole. Very tasty!"
"I made several pans of this for a cast party, and there wasn't much left. The french onion dip gives it a good flavor. I think next time I might sub out the french onion dip for a greek yogurt based french onion dip to cut the calories and up the protein content a bit. :)"
"This was very tasty and moist! I substituted mexican party dip sour cream for the french onion and it added a nice kick. We'll be making this again!"
"I really liked this recipe. the french onion dip made this dish stand alone."