Gold Rush Brownies Recipe
With six kids to keep an eye on, my mother relied on quick-and-easy recipes like this. Now my own family, who doesn't usually care for nuts, can't resist these chewy brownies.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- In a bowl, combine the crumbs, chocolate chips and pecans. Stir in milk until blended (batter will be stiff). Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Gold Rush Brownies in Best of Country Cookies 1999, p81
Reviews for Gold Rush Brownies(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Bars >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Brownies >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >