- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine crumbs, chocolate chips and pecans. Stir in milk until blended (batter will be stiff). Spread into a greased 8-in.-square baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Gold Rush Brownies in Best of Country Cookies 1999, p81
Reviews for Gold Rush Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2009
"Yummy! These whipped up so fast (especially since I had the packaged graham cracker crumbs) and they taste like I spent hours making them. Chewy and delicious!"