Ginger Applesauce Recipe
- 4 pounds apples (about 12 medium), peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Place all ingredients in a 4-qt. slow cooker; stir until combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until apples are tender. Mash if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 5 cups.
Originally published as Ginger Applesauce in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p43
Reviews for Ginger Applesauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review