Apple Spice Syrup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-3/4 cups apple juice or cider
- In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, allspice and nutmeg; mix well. Add juice or cider. Cook and stir over medium heat until syrup is bubbly and slightly thickened.
Nutrition Facts3 tablespoons: 53 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 4, 2017
This is so delicious and just warm and fuzzy - love this and oh so easy to prepare my kids liked it on their oatmeal too.
May 20, 2015
I really love trying new syrup recipes! This one is really great. I like how you have the choice of apple juice, which I usually have on hand.
Feb 16, 2013
My family loves this, makes pancakes into an extra special breakfast. So quick & easy, too!
Oct 21, 2012
Been making this for years. Excellent especially now when cider is in season.