Garlic Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 loaf (10 ounces) frozen garlic bread
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2/3 cup sliced onion
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound shaved deli roast beef
- 6 slices Colby cheese
- Bake garlic bread according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
- Layer each half of garlic bread with roast beef, mushroom mixture and cheese. Return to oven; bake for 3-5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Roast Beef Sandwiches(6)
Sort By :
I've made this multiple times. It is always successful. My picky eater who doesn't eat sandwiches does eat this!
Followed the recipe exactly except for the extra garlic (didn't feel it was necessary on garlic bread). It was very good. The only other change I might make is using a different type of cheese.
These were simple and very good. I used provolone instead of Colby.
There is something about garlic, roast beef and cheese. Delicious every time I make these sandwiches. The filling (except the cheese) can be made ahead and reheated; layer filling on toasted bun, top with cheese and bake until cheese melts.
We love this! So good with the garlic bread.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Sandwiches >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Roast Beef >
- Sandwiches >