- 1 loaf (10 ounces) frozen garlic bread
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2/3 cup sliced onion
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound shaved deli roast beef
- 6 slices Colby cheese
- Bake garlic bread according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
- Layer each half of garlic bread with roast beef, mushroom mixture and cheese. Return to oven; bake for 3-5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Roast Beef Sandwiches
Sort By :
Using the garlic bread added so much to this sandwich! Not to mention the onions and mushrooms! I followed the recipe exactly except for using Colby Jack cheese. This will be made again and again at our house!
I have made these several times & they are easy & delicious! I used Swiss cheese instead of Colby & Fareway's deli sliced Italian roast beef. Yummy!
Having the beef on garlic bread is so good! I also added green peppers with the mushrooms and onions.
I've made this multiple times. It is always successful. My picky eater who doesn't eat sandwiches does eat this!
Followed the recipe exactly except for the extra garlic (didn't feel it was necessary on garlic bread). It was very good. The only other change I might make is using a different type of cheese.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Sandwiches >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >