- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoons dried minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. julienne strips. Rinse well and pat dry.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with the remaining ingredients. Toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Chive Baked Fries
Sort By :
I made these for lunch before my husband went to work. Fries had great flavor and were easy to make with pantry staples. This recipe is excellent as written, but my husband and I like a larger cut fry, so next time I will try half-inch rounds or cubes. This is definitely a keeper!!
I added a dash of kosher salt.
my family liked these -would make again
I baked them 10 minutes longer the recipe called for, but I have a problematic oven. The important thing is to make sure the slices are all about the same thickness for even cooking.
Yum!!! Great fries!