This pasta goes nicely with any entree. Guests always leave a spot for it on their plates. It's great hot or served cold with fresh herbs from my garden.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho.
- 2 cups uncooked small pasta shells, alphabet pasta or ring macaroni
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Remove from the heat. Drain pasta; add to garlic butter. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Buttered Pasta in Country Woman November/December 2002, p39
Reviews for Garlic-Buttered Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review