Garlic-Buttered Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked small pasta shells, alphabet pasta or ring macaroni
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Remove from the heat. Drain pasta; add to garlic butter. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Buttered Pasta(7)
Sort By :
I made this with 1/2 lb. linguine. It was awesome! The only thing I would do different is mix in the parsley, salt and pepper before mixing in the Parmesan to keep it from clumping up.
Yummy!! I did things a little differently though. I marinated shrimp and chicken in butter, lemon, parsley, garlic, and salt & pepper for about 4 hours. I then sauteed the marinated chicken and added the shrimp when the chicken was about half-way cooked. Once it was cooked, I added the noodles, rest of the butter, spice, and cheese (double the cheese). This was an amazing dish, I thought I was in a restaurant!
Fabulous side dish...I didn't have fresh parsley on hand so I just used the parsley from spice cabinet and my family loved it!!! Also substituted the shells for bowties...this will def be a reciepe that is used and reused in my kitchen!!!!!!!
Wonderful side dish! Quick and easy to prepare. Love the butter and garlic!
So yummy! Left out the salt and fresh parsley, added ground flax seed, garlic powder, dried chopped onion, dried basil and parsley I think. Really good!