Garlic Angel Hair Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding garlic to the water. Drain; discard garlic.
- Transfer pasta to a serving bowl; add butter. Toss gently until butter is melted. Add the Parmesan, chives and garlic salt if desired; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Angel Hair Pasta
Sort By :
quick easy tasty!
Love this recipe. We use it a lot especially when I'm cooking supper in a hurry.
I'm always looking for inexpensive recipes to make into complete meals. With this, I cooked some chicken and sauteed some carrots, celery, red and yellow peppers to add to the pasta. My husband said it was great and he doesn't usually comment on what I cook. Next time, I think I will use about half the butter, but I will make it again.
A family favorite. This pairs well with several dishes and is so simple to prepare
Made this as a side dish tonight, very, very good. Thanks for the receipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Budget Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >