- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding garlic to the water. Drain; discard garlic.
- Transfer pasta to a serving bowl; add butter. Toss gently until butter is melted. Add the Parmesan, chives and garlic salt if desired; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Angel Hair Pasta
"quick easy tasty!"
"Love this recipe. We use it a lot especially when I'm cooking supper in a hurry."
"I'm always looking for inexpensive recipes to make into complete meals. With this, I cooked some chicken and sauteed some carrots, celery, red and yellow peppers to add to the pasta. My husband said it was great and he doesn't usually comment on what I cook. Next time, I think I will use about half the butter, but I will make it again."
"A family favorite. This pairs well with several dishes and is so simple to prepare"
"Made this as a side dish tonight, very, very good. Thanks for the receipe."
"My daughter was a VERY picky eater when she was younger but this was one of her ALL time favorites. An easy side dish...kids will love it!!"
"Not great, i thought it would be flavorful, turned up i had to double the other ingredients to make the pasta to have some flavor"
"This reminds me of when I was a little girl. My mom always gave me a bowl of angel hair pasta tossed with butter, garlic and parmesan cheese as a snack while waited for her famous spaghetti to be done. I loved it then- this brings back great memories!"