- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 small yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1/2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last 4 minutes. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add Alfredo sauce and basil; toss to coat. Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Garden Primavera Fettuccine
Sort By :
My family loves this. I add chicken to make it a main dish.
I added a pound of cooked medium shrimp and added a little more sauce. We have this quite often as a main dish...We love it...
I used a low fat Alfredo sauce (by Ragu, I think) and it turned out good. I made it as a one-pot meal instead of a side dish though.
Very good! I also added some chopped parsley.
Very good and simple! I omitted the red pepper.
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Garden Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Salad Recipes >