These fudgy favorites are double delights—the cookies are flavored with both chocolate chips and chocolate kisses. Drizzled with white chocolate on top, they're fancy enough for a buffet table. —Janice Smith, Cynthiana, Kentucky
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) milk chocolate kisses
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine flour and pecans; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in milk and vanilla until blended. Add to flour mixture and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350°. When dough is cool enough to handle, shape a tablespoonful around each chocolate kiss. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 7-9 minutes or until tops begin to crack. Cool on wire racks.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate and oil; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Fudge Bonbon Cookies in Country Woman November/December 1998, p40
Reviews for Fudge Bonbon Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review