- 4 large croissants, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups mixed fresh berries
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- Place croissants and berries in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk, sugar, eggs and vanilla until blended; pour over croissants. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove casserole from refrigerator while oven heats.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Bake, uncovered, until puffed, golden and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 15-20 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve with syrup. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Croissant Puff in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2016
Reviews for Fruity Croissant Puff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review