- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups assorted fruit (strawberries, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges)
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream and extract until stiff peaks form. Fold into pudding. Spoon into a shallow 2-qt. serving dish. Chill. Top with fruit just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fruit-Topped Almond Cream
Sort By :
"Thank you, Donna, for this recipe! It has everything - it's simple and easy, it can be done ahead of time, it's perfect for a hot summer night, it tastes great, and the fruit topping is so colorful and appealing! My son generally forgoes dessert, but his eyes popped out when he saw this."