- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free reduced-sugar vanilla yogurt
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in the fruit. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Fruit Fluff
Sort By :
I am not a big fan of pineapple or mandarin oranges. Bought a package of frozen fruit that I like and it was wonderful. Especially now that I am trying to lower my blood pressure with weight loss, it is a treat that makes you think you are cheating. LOVE it
Quick and Easy to Make. Was delicious and appealing to the eyes.
Thanks so much for the recipe for Chocolate Fluff. I'm in WW and this sounds great!I'm anxious to try it.
My neighbor gave me a recipe for this when we lived in Italy. I don't remember it having pudding mix and I know it didn't have grapes, but I'm thrilled to have found this recipe!!
I make it a little different & call it "Chocolate Fluff"
16oz. fat free vanilla yogart.
2sm pkg sugar free pudding mix
(1 choc. 1 white choc.)
16oz fat free cool whip.
wisk the yogurt & puddinguntil thickened.
Fold in cool whip. Refrigerate.
And it supose to be 1 pt weight watcher for 1 cup.
We love it, so try it.
If you like chocolate.