Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes10 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 cup apricot or peach yogurt
- 1 package (3 ounces) apricot gelatin
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups cubed peeled fresh apricots
- In a large bowl, add yogurt to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Gently stir in whipped topping, then marshmallows and apricots. Refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 225 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 18, 2019
Jun 9, 2019
I got a recipe from my mother-in-law 35 yrs ago. It's basically the same, except uses canned mandarin oranges instead of apricots, orange jello, and cottage cheese instead of yogurt. Mine doesn't contain marshmallows, but that sounds like a fun addition. I've always loved this recipe!
Jun 6, 2019