- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 ounces) peach or orange gelatin
- 3 cups sliced peeled ripe peaches
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly and thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool.
- Arrange peaches in crust; pour filling over peaches. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Peach Pie
Sort By :
We made 4 pies and they all went. Everone loved them.But we had one problem, the jell-o would not set right on all 4 pies.
why? Thank-you for any help you can give us.
We LOVED this pie. I made a few adjustments; I used mango gelatin instead of orange or peach and only poured 3/4 of it over the fresh fruit. I also piled the fruit in very high in the crust. A big hit!
Used the peach jello and my family including 3 grandsons really enjoyed---will definitely make again----delicious