Fresh Ginger Carrot Salad Recipe
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3-1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- Drain crushed pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons juice. In a bowl, combine the pineapple, carrots, raisins, coconut and walnuts. Combine the yogurt, ginger and reserved pineapple juice. Pour dressing over carrot mixture; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Ginger Carrot Salad
Sort By :
I had an abundance of carrots and decided to try this recipe. I liked it. Did leave out the walnuts because they are not a favorite in my family. I do think this would be fine with some slivered almonds though. This was easy, quick and tasty. Great recipe.