- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping and grapes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Green Grape Salad
Sort By :
quick easy and tasty just what I look for!
This salad is known as Watergate salad in some places because it first appeared about the same time as the "scandal". A family favorite and very good way to satisfy your kids' sweet tooth cravings!
Very creamy and refreshing. Excellent choice for those hot summer days....everyone in the family enjoyed this salad.