I received this recipe from a cousin-in-law at a family reunion. Since then, I've brought it to many gatherings myself. We also like to eat it as a dessert.—Kelli Giffen, Barrie, Ontario
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping and grapes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Green Grape Salad in Country Woman July/August 2004, p35
Reviews for Fluffy Green Grape Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review