- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping and grapes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Green Grape Salad in Country Woman July/August 2004, p35
Reviews for Fluffy Green Grape Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2011
"quick easy and tasty just what I look for!"
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2010
"Very creamy and refreshing. Excellent choice for those hot summer days....everyone in the family enjoyed this salad."