- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) part-skim shredded Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese and butter. Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Place half of the spaghetti mixture in a greased 3-qt, baking dish. Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Baked Spaghetti
Sort By :
"Very good. Family liked it, too! I think next time I will use a more flavorful spaghetti sauce and add a little bit more sea salt and pepper, as well. :)"
"Taste fantastic! My husband never comments on food too much, but we ate it again forlunch 2 days later and he said he forgot how good it was."
"Just plain AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!"
"Easy, quick and good - my kind of cooking. Reheated well."
"This one was good. My choice instead of the beef would be veggies, such as yellow squash and eggplant. Slice them and salute these slices in a little butter and olive oil EVOO, and do the layering accordingly. You can also vary the cheeses, using cheddar instead of the Mozzarella.Just my choice...."