- 1/3 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 1/4 cup refrigerated Italian sweet cream nondairy creamer
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia ready-to-serve cheesecake filling
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped pecans
- Spread caramel topping over bottom of crust. Sprinkle with nuts.
- For filling, whisk milk, creamer and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in cheesecake filling and spices until blended. Pour over nut mixture. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over filling. Refrigerate until set, 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping; sprinkle with walnuts and pecans. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Easy Pumpkin Spice Pudding Pie in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p173
Reviews for Easy Pumpkin Spice Pudding Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review