Spinach, peppers and onions mingle with tangy feta cheese in this simple pasta salad. Feel free to make it ahead of time, so it’s ready when you are.—Jacquelyn Saintjohn, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) multigrain penne pasta
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the spinach mixture. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Easy Pasta Salad for a Crowd in Country Woman August/September 2012, p42
Reviews for Easy Pasta Salad for a Crowd
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review