- 1 tube (6 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dip both sides of each biscuit into melted butter, then into cheese. Place 1 in. apart in a well-greased 9-in. round baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 8-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 5 biscuits.
Originally published as Easy Parmesan Biscuits in Reminisce December/January 2009, p52
Reviews for Easy Parmesan Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Biscuit Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Bread Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >