- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups Three-Meat Sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the noodles, sauce, cottage cheese mixture and mozzarella. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Easy Lasagna
Sort By :
I am not a fan of lasagna and even I liked this recipe and the rest of my family loved it. We don't eat much meat so I just used a basic meat-flavored sauce and substituted ricotta cheese for the cottage cheese. Put it in the oven covered @ 200 before church and it was ready by the time we got home.
Really easy for my first time.
I made this using the pound of hamburger and jar of sauce. Easiest lasagna ever!
i just made this for dinner tonight with garlic cheese breadsticks and a romain lettuce salad and it was excellent. my husband and kids were impressed. this was the first time i have ever made lasagna and i did great so for all first timers this was a great recipe and easy to follow. however i did do as below and used 16oz of cottage cheese but considering that is my favorite part i still will probably double the cottage cheese mixture next time, but only because i love that part. but this recipe is excellent as is!!!!
I used Savory Spaghetti Sauce (from Taste of Home) instead of the Three-Meat sauce and also used 16 oz. of cottage cheese instead of 12 oz. Best lasagna I have ever had! Thanks!