- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups Three-Meat Sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the noodles, sauce, cottage cheese mixture and mozzarella. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Easy Lasagna
"A favorite for my Son! He had begged me for so long to make it, it was a delight to see him eat so much! I used 2 lb lean ground beef and added to sauce, since everyone is a meat eater in this house."
"It was a hit! I used spicy marinara to give it a little kick. There was hardly any left after dinner for a family of six. Total cook time including prep took about an hour."
"I made this today; put in freezer with baking instructions; can't wait to eat. I read on this site that all casseroles are intended to be frozen prior to baking. I'm not sure why, but I am looking forward to a nice day where dinner prep is even easier because of my efforts today. Thank you."
"This was awesome! My family loved it! Even the fussy-eaters ate it up!"
"This was so yummy. I used Italian sausage in the meat sauce. A big hit with the family."