- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups Three-Meat Sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the noodles, sauce, cottage cheese mixture and mozzarella. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Easy Lasagna
Sort By :
"I am not a fan of lasagna and even I liked this recipe and the rest of my family loved it. We don't eat much meat so I just used a basic meat-flavored sauce and substituted ricotta cheese for the cottage cheese. Put it in the oven covered @ 200 before church and it was ready by the time we got home."
"Really easy for my first time."
"I made this using the pound of hamburger and jar of sauce. Easiest lasagna ever!"
"i just made this for dinner tonight with garlic cheese breadsticks and a romain lettuce salad and it was excellent. my husband and kids were impressed. this was the first time i have ever made lasagna and i did great so for all first timers this was a great recipe and easy to follow. however i did do as below and used 16oz of cottage cheese but considering that is my favorite part i still will probably double the cottage cheese mixture next time, but only because i love that part. but this recipe is excellent as is!!!!"
"I used Savory Spaghetti Sauce (from Taste of Home) instead of the Three-Meat sauce and also used 16 oz. of cottage cheese instead of 12 oz. Best lasagna I have ever had! Thanks!"