Easy Hot Pizza Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- tortilla chips or breadsticks
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; spread on the bottom of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Combine cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese layer. Top with the pizza sauce and peppers. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips or breadsticks. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Easy Hot Pizza Dip(13)
Sort By :
I made this yesterday, along with another appetizer and a dessert, to take to a family Thanksgiving dinner. Being a huge cheese lover, this was delicious! Very easy to throw together, and can be transported without cooking, so you could cook it when you arrived so it would be nice and hot. I partially cooked, then put it in the oven when we arrived to finish it and ensure it was hot for serving. Will certainly make this again!
hi I'm roselle ram I'm going make ur dip for Thanksgiving it looks awesome . Have the Best Thanksgiving to all to families we all rock
We have made this for years as a quick appetizer for the kids (who are now adults). Kids loved it, especially after football, basketball practice. I would add a little bit of finely chopped onion the mixture. Nephews loved it too!
This was a big hit at a holiday gathering! I took several of the other reviewers' suggestions and reduced the proportion of shredded cheese to pizza sauce - I used 1/2 cup of sauce and 1 cup each of the cheeses; yummy - came home with an empty dish. So good.
This was not nearly so well received as our buffalo wing dip. I will not make it again as written. The cream cheese needs warmed and mixed in with the other ingredients prior to baking. We would also decrease the ratio of cheese to sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Pizza Dip >