Easy Hot Pizza Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- tortilla chips or breadsticks
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; spread on the bottom of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Combine cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese layer. Top with the pizza sauce and peppers. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips or breadsticks. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Easy Hot Pizza Dip
Sort By :
"Everyone loves this! I had prepped all of my dishes, including TOH's Three Cheese Potatoes. By mistake, I used the cheese mixture of parm, cheddar, and mozzarella for the potatoes, into this dip. Wow, is this goooooooood!!! We couldn't stop eating it. Served it with tortilla chips, as well as Club Crackers and Ritz. The Club is my favorite with this dip!"
"Been making this one for YEARS! EVERYONE loves it and it is always requested. It's good served with Ritz crackers."
"This was a big hit with the family"
"I made this yesterday, along with another appetizer and a dessert, to take to a family Thanksgiving dinner. Being a huge cheese lover, this was delicious! Very easy to throw together, and can be transported without cooking, so you could cook it when you arrived so it would be nice and hot. I partially cooked, then put it in the oven when we arrived to finish it and ensure it was hot for serving. Will certainly make this again!"
"hi I'm roselle ram I'm going make ur dip for Thanksgiving it looks awesome . Have the Best Thanksgiving to all to families we all rock"