Easy Grilled Halibut Steaks Recipe
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 halibut steaks (5 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir until butter is melted. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill halibut, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with butter mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Grilled Halibut Steaks(3)
Sort By :
Had a nice glaze with the sauce that added a little sweetness. It was very good and will make it again.
This was so delicious. I grilled fresh Alaskan halibut using a stainless steel grill pan on our grill grate. Started grilling on fleshy side for 5 min, then flipped to finish on the skin side. Family enjoyed it so much, just like eating in a fine seafood restaurant!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Halibut >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >