Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 pounds halibut steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place halibut in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, butter, dill, salt and pepper; spoon over halibut.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with paprika. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts12 ounce-weight: 423 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 539mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 51g protein.
Sep 30, 2017
Thank you for sharing this recipe. Here in the Pacific Northwest we have plenty of halibut when it's in season. I love this easy and delicious way to prepare this fish. Works easily for cod, too.
Jun 22, 2015
This is the best halibut receipe I have ever made...love..love it.5star
May 10, 2015
We made the receipe with fresh walleye, and it was excellent!
Oct 3, 2012
This is fabulous. Very quick and easy and great flavor. The whole family loved it.
Sep 21, 2012
Husband liked it, but it was a bit too rich for my taste--felt like I was gaining weight just from smelling it!
Oct 30, 2011
When it comes to fish recipes my husband is hard to please and he loved this one.
Oct 16, 2011
the fish was nice and tender and had a great taste. Don't over cook
Jul 30, 2011
Tasted wonderful while still being quick and easy. It was a hit with my family.
Jun 27, 2011
Very tasty and very easy! Everyone loved it- no left overs :)
Mar 22, 2011
This is so easy to prepare and the taste is so delicious. This will be a favorite from now on. Yummy to the tummy. We rate our recipies, 10 being the best and this one is 10++ .
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.