Baked Dill Halibut
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add halibut, one piece at a time, and shake to coat. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, pickle, onion, dill, lemon juice and seasoned salt; spread evenly over halibut. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 314 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 663mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 39g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Apr 12, 2017
Just OK. Will not make again.
Feb 9, 2013
This dish is delicious! I was out of flour but Bisquick was a good substitution :) I will definitely make this again. Husband loved it so that's an added bonus.
Apr 24, 2010
I made this with haddock b/c the store didn't have halibut and it was so delicious! Awesome!
May 23, 2009
Great, quick company dinner recipe that will really impress your guests. I was ooing thru the whole meal. Really good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.