Baked Dill Halibut
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add halibut, one piece at a time, and shake to coat. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, pickle, onion, dill, lemon juice and seasoned salt; spread evenly over halibut. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 314 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 663mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 39g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 3, 2018
Very tasty. I didn’t have dill pickles so omitted them but it was still good. If you like tarter sauce with your fish, this will hit the spot!
Apr 12, 2017
Just OK. Will not make again.
Feb 9, 2013
This dish is delicious! I was out of flour but Bisquick was a good substitution :) I will definitely make this again. Husband loved it so that's an added bonus.
Apr 24, 2010
I made this with haddock b/c the store didn't have halibut and it was so delicious! Awesome!
May 23, 2009
Great, quick company dinner recipe that will really impress your guests. I was ooing thru the whole meal. Really good!