Easy Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 4 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 5 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 1/3 cup chocolate-covered peppermint candies
- Chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- Spread ice cream into crust. Sprinkle with cookies and candies; drizzle with ice cream topping. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Easy Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie
Sort By :
So simple. So delicious. Such a big hit!
Delicious. Easy to make. Took it to our super senior gathering at church and all comments were good. For the mints in the topping I took small york peppermint patties and cut them into wedges, eight per patty. Next time I make this dessert I think I will eliminate the mint candy part of the topping altogether.
So frosty and delish! My family loved it and it was a cinch to make.
Yummy and so easy. I don't bake or make desserts often, but this is goof-proof.