Easy Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 4 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 5 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 1/3 cup chocolate-covered peppermint candies
- Chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- Spread ice cream into crust. Sprinkle with cookies and candies; drizzle with ice cream topping. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie(4)
Sort By :
So simple. So delicious. Such a big hit!
Delicious. Easy to make. Took it to our super senior gathering at church and all comments were good. For the mints in the topping I took small york peppermint patties and cut them into wedges, eight per patty. Next time I make this dessert I think I will eliminate the mint candy part of the topping altogether.
So frosty and delish! My family loved it and it was a cinch to make.
Yummy and so easy. I don't bake or make desserts often, but this is goof-proof.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Pie Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Pies >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >