"A friend brought these fudgy bars a few years ago to tempt me with yet another chocolate treat," notes Nancy Clark of Zeigler, Illinois. "They are simple to make...and cleanup is a breeze! They're very rich, though, so be sure to cut them into bite-size pieces."
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; pat onto the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a microwave, heat milk and 1 cup chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until chips begin to melt but do not lose their shape. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Double Chocolate Bars in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p13
Reviews for Double Chocolate Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review