- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Crunch Top Ham and Potato Casserole(5)
Sort By :
I just made this recipe using 2 cups ranch dip instead of plain sour cream. Very good!
I've made this a couple of times and it works for brunch, lunch and dinner. There's never any leftovers! I use diced ham since so it blends it better with the potatoes. Also, to slim it down a bit, I used light sour cream (no-fat is too bitter), reduced-fat cheese & 98% fat-free soup. The butter in the casserole and topping gives it enough fat to allow for those changes.
This is great for leftover Easter ham. But, I also make it as a potato side dish (without the ham) and it is always a hit.
It is great for family or get-togethers!! Loved the crunchy topping.
This is a big hit at our house, it's the first thing they ask for at Any party or Potluck
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Pork Casserole >