Crescent Chicken Bundles Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup crushed seasoned stuffing
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons butter, chives, milk, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in chicken.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight rectangles; press perforations together. Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture in the center of each rectangle. Bring edges up to the center and pinch to seal. Brush with remaining butter. Sprinkle with crushed croutons, lightly pressing down.
- Transfer to two ungreased baking sheets. Cover one baking sheet and freeze until firm; transfer squares to a covered freezer container. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Bake remaining squares at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- To use frozen squares: Thaw in the refrigerator and bake as directed. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Crescent Chicken Bundles
Sort By :
"Made this tonight,used fat free cream cheese and reduced fat crescent rolls..Gonna add some cheddar cheese the next time..Excellent dish"
"I often make these with reduced fat cream cheese and crescent rolls. Plus, I usually don't add the chives. Even my youngest who does not like cream cheese or anything else creamy loves these. My oldest requests them frequently."
"These chicken bundles were delicious! They were also easy to make. I will be making them again."
"My family and I loved it. We used some leftover rotisserie chicken we had from the night before. I also added a can of mushrooms, and dried chopped onion to it. Instead of seasoned stuffing, I used Italian style bread crumbs that I had on hand. I only used enough to really coat the cream cheese mixture. VERY TASTY. I will definitely be making again."
"My husband and I really like these so I make a double batch. I used minced onion instead of chives and crushed flavored croutons instead of the stuffing."