- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, half-and-half cream or evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-1/4 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Italian Noodles
Sort By :
One of the fastest & easiest & most delicious recipes I've ever made! The recipe as printed here is slightly changed from the original. In that version, the softened butter, not melted, is added to the cooked noodles right after cooking & draining. I used half & half. I'd think that the original version would allow the other ingredients to adhere better to the noodles. I also added 2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped, to make it a main dish. My family loved it!
These noodles were a big hit in my house. They were super easy to prepare and delicious. My mother in law even liked them and she hates parmesan cheese.
Is a wonderful side dish that I'm sure I'll make often. I used evaporated milk and it turned out great & reduced the calories!
This was the first time I made a noodle dish as a side and it turned out well. My family enjoyed it. I made it to accompany the Bacon Mushroom Chicken, and was similarly surprised by the mildness of this dish. I had a 10 oz. package of noodles, so I one-and-a-halved the ingredients for the sauce. As with the chicken dish, perhaps next time a little garlic!
Very good!!! Just needs a little salt and pepper!!