From Moundville, Missouri, subscriber Linda Hendrix sends and easy recipe for no-fail noodles that are a flavorful accompaniment to most any meat. Rich and creamy, they're special enough for company, too.
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, half-and-half cream or evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-1/4 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Italian Noodles in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p8
Reviews for Creamy Italian Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review