Creamy Italian Noodles Recipe
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, half-and-half cream or evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-1/4 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Italian Noodles(5)
Sort By :
These noodles were a big hit in my house. They were super easy to prepare and delicious. My mother in law even liked them and she hates parmesan cheese.
Is a wonderful side dish that I'm sure I'll make often. I used evaporated milk and it turned out great & reduced the calories!
This was the first time I made a noodle dish as a side and it turned out well. My family enjoyed it. I made it to accompany the Bacon Mushroom Chicken, and was similarly surprised by the mildness of this dish. I had a 10 oz. package of noodles, so I one-and-a-halved the ingredients for the sauce. As with the chicken dish, perhaps next time a little garlic!
Very good!!! Just needs a little salt and pepper!!
I used Ranch salad Dressing mix and non-egg noodles and it turned out great!!!!!