Gnocchi with Mushrooms and Onion
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large cast-iron skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender.
- Drain gnocchi. Add the gnocchi, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes to the skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Test Kitchen tip
Editor's NoteLook for potato gnocchi in the pasta or frozen foods section.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 287 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 583mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Aug 20, 2019
This recipe is sooo good! It's delicious, fast, easy, inexpensive, and low calorie, I loved it! I followed the recipe except I used less butter. I highly recommend this dish that seems restaurant quality, but anyone, I mean anyone can make!