My maternal grandma was never a drinker, beyond a glass of champagne at Christmas, but she couldn't resist Bailey's Irish Coffee. —Rebecca Little, Park Ridge, Illinois
Featured In: 8 Recipes for Irish Drinks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 4 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- Divide coffee and liqueur among four mugs; stir. If desired, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Irish Coffee in Taste of Home February/March 2013
Reviews forCreamy Irish Coffee
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 26, 2016
"The absolute best Irish Cream Coffee. I paid the extra money for Baileys Irish Creme."