- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese and onions. Stir in cranberries. Spread about 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla and roll up tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 10 slices. Yield: 40 appetizers.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
Sort By :
Absolutely delicious and really visually appealing. My family of carnivores required the addition of turkey (we used deli slices) which was stellar, but I'd bet chicken, ham or turkey would all be awesome.
These are great! Its a little hard to convince my family to try new things but these went over really well.
Yummy, quick, colorful, my teen even makes a tiny batch of these for lunch sometimes! Very good for at the holidays!!!
Its time for our Xmas potluck and for the fourth year in a row I've been asked to bring these delicious appetizers. They're such a hit!
These are easy to make, pretty presentation, and taste delicious. Perfect for theholiday season. I think the filling would make a great cheeseball as well.