Cranberry Feta Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese and onions. Stir in cranberries. Spread about 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla and roll up tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 10 slices. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry Feta Pinwheels(15)
Sort By :
These are great! Its a little hard to convince my family to try new things but these went over really well.
Yummy, quick, colorful, my teen even makes a tiny batch of these for lunch sometimes! Very good for at the holidays!!!
Its time for our Xmas potluck and for the fourth year in a row I've been asked to bring these delicious appetizers. They're such a hit!
These are easy to make, pretty presentation, and taste delicious. Perfect for theholiday season. I think the filling would make a great cheeseball as well.
Quick and easy to make and everyone seemed to really love it,had several people ask for the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Greek Appetizers >