- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cranberries, apricots and orange peel until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread
"Made this but used dried mango instead of apricots and a little orange juice instead of orange peel. It was good and something a little different. Great with slightly salty pretzel crisps. Might also be good with dried pineapple. Make sure to let sit at room temp for 30 minutes so that it is more spreadable."
"Apparently, I thought this spread was better than my guests did. No compliments and no second helpings. It was not as tasty as I thought it would be."
"Added the juice of an orage to this as well - everyone loved it. It kept for days, just getting better and better!"
"Delicious. We love cranberries so this one is a keeper for sure."
"The first time I made per recipe. Now I add 1/4 c. blue cheese crumbles and roll cheeseball in toasted English walnuts. We like it both ways."