- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the first six ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add meatballs; cook for 20-25 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Chili Meatballs
Sort By :
"I get rave reviews on these at every gathering I have brought them to. Super easy to make. The only thing I did different was to make them in a crock-pot so they would stay warm during service."
"For packaged meatballs, these were very good and super easy. I took these to a family Christmas and after the meatballs were gone, my grandma wanted the leftover sauce and said I better not throw it away!"
"very easy and good"
"these are very good and so easy. I made them for a Christmas party at work last year and they all really liked them so I'm making them again this year."
"love this recipe thanks"