Cranberry Chili Meatballs Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the first six ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add meatballs; cook for 20-25 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Chili Meatballs
Sort By :
"@lidalu - It's not a 32 BALL package - it's a 32 OUNCE package and there about 72 balls in a 32 oz package."
"Something is wrong with the math here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one 32 ball pkg turns into servings for 72? How?"
"What a great new twist on an great appetizer snack and so easy to do"
"These are delicious and the easiest thing to make ever! I put them in my crockpot. I really like the chili sauce and cranberry flavors better than barbecue sauce. Will be making these again for the holidays this year."
"I love this recipe. It is a "go to" recipe for a party appetizer or to use in a meatball hero topped with motzerella cheese. I never have leftovers and have been asked for this recipe time and time again!"