Cranberry Chili Meatballs Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the first six ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add meatballs; cook for 20-25 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Chili Meatballs
Sort By :
"For packaged meatballs, these were very good and super easy. I took these to a family Christmas and after the meatballs were gone, my grandma wanted the leftover sauce and said I better not throw it away!"
"very easy and good"
"these are very good and so easy. I made them for a Christmas party at work last year and they all really liked them so I'm making them again this year."
"love this recipe thanks"
"Made this for Christmas Eve last year and making it again!!! Everyone loved them."