Cranberry Chili Meatballs Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the first six ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add meatballs; cook for 20-25 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Chili Meatballs
Sort By :
These were fabulous. Everyone loved them.
Made this for a work potluck and it was a big hit. I cut the sugar in half, it could stand to be cut down even further I would say. Super easy. Cooked in the crockpot, meatballs right from frozen. Used the Italian -style meatballs from Giant Tiger, 9 bucks a bag.
Made these meatballs for a get together with friends and everyone loved them.
When I made the meatballs for a gathering everyone loved them. There were no leftovers.
I made these meatballs for a party,and they were gone within 30 minutes. i myself did not like them because of the cumin in it, and I will not make them ever again, unless someone that loved them so much, requests them .