People will think you really fuss when you present these crisp, flaky pinwheels....but they're easy to do. And, the filling is bursting with savory goodness and a touch of sweetness.—Marcia Kintz, South Bend, Indiana
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- Unfold pastry. Combine mustard and honey; spread over pastry. Layer with spinach, cheese, walnuts and cranberries. Roll up jelly-roll style; cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled appetizers in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat appetizers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry Brie Pinwheels in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p8
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry Brie Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review