Cracker Snack Mix Recipe
- 12 cups original flavor Bugles
- 6 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 package (11 ounces) miniature butter-flavored crackers
- 1 package (10 ounces) Wheat Thins
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) Cheese Nips
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) nacho cheese Bugles
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature Parmesan fish-shaped crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1 bottle (10 or 12 ounces) butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine oil and salad dressing mix. Pour over cracker mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to four ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely, stirring several times. Yield: about 8 quarts.
Reviews for Cracker Snack Mix(11)
Sort By :
This is another recipe which I'd prepared-I admit it WAS quite some time back and when the recipe was featured in Taste of Home! I scaled back on the measurements
of the ingredients used: 3 cups Bugles,
2 to 3 cups mini pretzels, 1 package (7-1/2-oz.) Fritos, 1 cup vegetable oil, 1 packet of Italian or Ranch dressing mix & 1 cup of mixed nuts or peanuts. This too,
was shared during our Sunday coffee break! Thank you, Sharon, Nichols, for sharing this recipe!
need more flaver
This cracker snack mix is so good and addicting you can not stop munching on it. Very tasty and very good. This would be very good for a News Year party I will keep this recipe in my recipe box and make it again.
On top of being fantastic, it's easy to substitute other ingredients. I like to use the thin triangular shaped triscuits, for instance.
I have made this recipe for several years now, even given it as gifts. Everyone that has tried it says they can't stop eating it and want the recipe! Addictive!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cracker Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Halloween Appetizers >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Party Mix >
- Party Snacks >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Potluck Appetizers >