- 32 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream, egg, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce until smooth. Stir in the crab, green onions and red pepper; spoon into wonton cups. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until filling is heated through. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab Wonton Cups
Sort By :
"Used canned crab. Really easy but looks fancy and tastes great!"
"I used imitation crab and it worked out great! Everyone loved them."
"This was a easy tasty recipe we made for our Christmas Eve appetizers. I used canned crab which worked fine."
"Really good!! It made a lot! They were very easy to make and they had the perfect blend of sweet and savory. I didn't have the pouches of crab, but used 2 cans of pink crab. They are beautiful and perfect for a party! Make these, you'll be happy!"
"These were quite tasty and relatively easy to make."