- 32 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream, egg, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce until smooth. Stir in the crab, green onions and red pepper; spoon into wonton cups. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until filling is heated through. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab Wonton Cups
"Used canned crab. Really easy but looks fancy and tastes great!"
"I used imitation crab and it worked out great! Everyone loved them."
"This was a easy tasty recipe we made for our Christmas Eve appetizers. I used canned crab which worked fine."
"Really good!! It made a lot! They were very easy to make and they had the perfect blend of sweet and savory. I didn't have the pouches of crab, but used 2 cans of pink crab. They are beautiful and perfect for a party! Make these, you'll be happy!"
"These were quite tasty and relatively easy to make."