- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked peeled shrimp
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 4 sole fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the crab, shrimp, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons butter, cream cheese, chives, garlic, lemon peel and parsley. Spoon about 1/4 cup stuffing onto each fillet; roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Place each fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Combine the tomatoes, wine, lemon juice, salt, pepper and remaining butter; spoon over fillets. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crab & Shrimp Stuffed Sole in Country Woman June/July 2011, p39
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crab & Shrimp Stuffed Sole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Shrimp Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >