- 2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 small red potatoes (about 1 pound), halved
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 celery ribs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper; transfer to a 4-qt. slow cooker. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, water and garlic. Cook, covered, on low 6-8 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Remove meat and vegetables; skim fat from cooking juices. Whisk soup into cooking juices; return meat and vegetables to slow cooker. Cook, covered, 15-30 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Country Ribs Dinner
"Delicious! All the taste of home cooked comfort food but as easy to prepare as fast food!Easy, tasty , inexpensive and good home cooking! Definitely a keeper."
"This is Amazing! Made this recipe tonight for dinner and family ate it down in no time. I added one chopped turnip since we love them with potatoes, 1 sweet potato and 14 small cremini mushrooms. Lastly, I sprinkled smokey Hungarian paprika over ribs. I didn't cook in slow cooker since I had a late start, but baked it in Le Crueset 5.5 qt dutch oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes with lid on. Took lid off, turned pork and continued to brown another 20 min. Adding one can of cream of mushroom soup at the end was perfect! ; ) The flavors are smooth and delightful together."