Corn Bread Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 1/4 cup corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 6 chicken tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Place corn bread mix and salad dressing in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in dressing, then roll in corn bread mix.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Chicken Tenders(4)
Sort By :
Althought do not like corn bread, willing to give this a try. The idea of dipping chx. into corn bread mix FIRST has me thinking it may just be good!
This recipe was very good and my entire family loved it. I also increased to 1 lb. of chicken and 1 box of mix. Was very quick & easy and I will definitely make often.
The breading did not stay on the chicken
Very good, i increased the chicken to 1 lb. and used one box corn bread mix. Use enough ranch dressing to coat the chicken. I also dipped the chicken in corn bread mix first, then dressing and then in corn bread mix. I would give it 5 stars
More Recipe Collections
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Tenders >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >