The recipe for this creamy appetizer or snack dip was given to me about 20 years ago by a friend. It becomes a favorite wherever I share it. People are constantly asking me for the recipe. Sometimes, I simply serve it with corn chips. -Carolyn Zaschak, Corning, New York
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Assorted raw vegetables and/or crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in corn and bacon. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Corn and Bacon Dip in Taste of Home August/September 1999, p29
Reviews for Corn and Bacon Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review