Corn and Bacon Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Assorted raw vegetables and/or crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in corn and bacon. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Corn and Bacon Dip
Sort By :
I prepared this recipe today for the first time! It IS THAT TASTY! I did omit the cream cheese! I used about 1 cup French onion dip instead of the sour cream! I also used 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper and instead of actual cooked, crumbled bacon, I used 1 cup of Hormel prepared crumbled bacon-it comes in a package! I kept the kernel corn and mayonnaise the same amount & the 2 minced garlic cloves. I also bought a bag of corn chips to go with this dip! I'm planning to share it at my hospital volunteer job! Thank you for sharing this recipe! This week's "Cook's Corner" challenge was appetizers, so this was one of 3 recipes I used! delowenstein
This is a wonderful recipe! It's hard to leave it alone when you walk by it in the kitchen! I add just a little more hot sauce to give it a tiny kick. Very good!
very good recipe to cook
I have made this recipe so many times that I have it memorized! It has become a family tradition for us to have this dip on holidays and birthdays. When I walk in the door, my family asks where the corn bacon dip is!!! It is a dip that people aren't sure about until they taste it, then they want the recipe!
This recipe has become very popular in my family and is constantly requested for parties and bbqs. I usually substitute in low fat cream cheese and light sour cream and mayo to lower the calories a bit. The flavor is always good.