I'm a high school football coach who also likes to cook and garden. This salsa is a hit with my wife and our four kids, and when we entertain friends and fellow coaches. —Mike Bass, Alvin, Texas
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 11 cups.
Originally published as Corn 'n' Black Bean Salsa in Taste of Home April/May 2008, p15
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Corn 'n' Black Bean Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review