Contest-Winning Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Recipe
- 1/3 cup crushed pretzels
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons strawberry gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels and butter. Press onto the bottom of two 10-oz. greased custard cups. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon over crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in strawberries. Carefully spoon over filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
Sort By :
Love Love Love this recipe! I am so excited to find a smaller version! I make the 9x13 pan & could easily eat it all! LOL This will be way better for my waistline! :-)
THS IS MY GRANDSONS FAVORITE DESSERT, I MAKE THIS ONCE A MONTH, EVERYONE LOVES IT.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Jello Pretzel Dessert >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >
- Strawberry Jello Desserts >