Comforting Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in hash browns and 1-1/2 cups cheese. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until potatoes are tender, sprinkling with remaining cheese during the last 5 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Comforting Cheesy Potatoes
Sort By :
"I can't wait to try these. Looks easy to make and bet it's tasty too. Might add some jalapenos for a nice kick."
"Since I only had shredded hashbrowns on hand, I used those and also added ham to make it more of a complete meal. My husband LOVED it! A keeper for sure."