- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in hash browns and 1-1/2 cups cheese. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until potatoes are tender, sprinkling with remaining cheese during the last 5 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Comforting Cheesy Potatoes
Sort By :
"Easy and tasty. Mine burnt a bit around the edges in the slow cooker cooking on low for 4:30."
"This is a great recipe. I'm always looking for slow cooker dishes. This is great with ham or bacon added to it too. YUMMO!"
"I can't wait to try these. Looks easy to make and bet it's tasty too. Might add some jalapenos for a nice kick."
"Since I only had shredded hashbrowns on hand, I used those and also added ham to make it more of a complete meal. My husband LOVED it! A keeper for sure."